Los Angeles based Internet Brands is seeking a Director of Product Management to join our Health Vertical, the leading provider of web presence solutions for health professionals. As a Director of Product Management, your responsibilities will include managing a small team of product managers and designers, understanding customer requirements, and creating and executing the product strategy and roadmaps to deliver SaaS products for one our growing Health businesses.
- Manage the product and design team for one of our Health businesses.
- Own product requirements, strategy and roadmaps for products on our Health SMB platform, as well as enhancements to our existing products to meet changing market and competitive needs.
- Develop data driven models and analytical approaches to determine business performance, growth and emerging opportunities.
- Leverage data collected via KPIs and experiments to influence product roadmap and business strategy.
- Present strategies and analysis to executive team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field; Master’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years leading product and UX teams, with a demonstrated record of launching successful SaaS products.
- Passion for and ability to understand customer needs and deliver great solutions. A track record for building software that is easy to use with exceptional user experience.
- Experience with leading competitive research, customer research and survey methods.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=2073
Check us out! www.internetbrands.com
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence
offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Director of Product Management,Product Management, Tech, Online, Internet, SaaS, Development, Los Angeles