Los Angeles based Internet Brands, Inc. is currently seeking a Director of Marketing for one of our fast growing divisions! As a marketing leader you will drive the division’s creation of integrated inbound and outbound marketing programs.
- Develop and manage the execution of creative integrated inbound and outbound marketing campaigns that build pipeline and mature existing opportunities including strategy, creative direction, campaign objectives, and measurement.
- Manage the demand generation process, strategy, budget, metrics, and tools.
- Utilize marketing automation programs to generate, capture, qualify, and assign leads to members of the sales team.
- Create compelling content and assets; including generating, and optimizing, websites and landing pages.
- Utilize scoring and grading models to qualify leads. Run campaigns on leads that require further qualification.
- Develop segmentation and identify opportunities to drive targeted campaigns that generate new leads and nurture existing leads.
- Assess, grow, and segment prospect database to continually improve/optimize program results.
- Establish and meet monthly and quarterly marketing lead generation and opportunity creation targets, with an emphasis on generating leads that convert into new clients.
- Create and execute reporting of campaign metrics, including ROI.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Proven and successful experience with inbound/outbound demand generation program creation, execution, measurement, analysis, and reporting.
- Demonstrated proficiency with multiple formats of demand generation, including, but not limited to email, website, PPC, SEO, and social media.
- Knowledge of best practices in marketing automation, demand generation, and rules-based lead nurturing.
- Experience with CRM database management functions, including list management, segmentation, tagging, and custom report creation.
- Experience with targeting, segmenting and profiling of prospects and customers.
- Highly knowledgeable of Marketing Automation platforms and Salesforce.com.
- Experience writing and presenting ROI-driven marketing campaign plans.
- Strong analytic capability pertaining to response analysis and optimization.
- 5-8 years of experience with the marketing programs described above.
- Superior people management skills and prior experience in leading a team of marketing professionals.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including a casual work environment in the Los Angeles area (El Segundo - near LAX).
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=2061
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence
offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Director, Manager, President, Online Marketing, Marketing, Senior, Tech, Web, Online, Creative, Business, Social Media, Marketing, Los Angeles Jobs, LA jobs