Internet Brands, Inc. is searching for a Director of Strategy and Analytics who will partner with our vertical business units to drive operational insights and optimization.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Strategy: helping to identify future program opportunities as well as how to optimize currentprogram.
- Analytics: understand program data and work with program team and client to develop necessary insight and reporting.
- Work closely with Program Operations and tech team to understand data / reporting requirements needed.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and advancements and work closely with client and Program Operations team to develop program road map.
- Develop analytic models that support decision making.
- Experience in a strategy consulting firm or within a strategic planning/corporate development function in a scaled organization.
- Experience with primary research a plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to translate quantitative and qualitative analyses into clear messages for the audience.
- Strong quantitative skills, particularly managing and developing associates in this skill set.
- Advanced project management skills and demonstrated experience successfully managing a cross functional team.
- High degree of comfort working in an unstructured environment that requires solving complex, open-ended issues with incomplete data and little direction.
- High degree of self-confidence, poise, maturity, discretion, diplomacy and empathy.
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=2047
Check us out! www.internetbrands.com
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence
offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Kewords: Strategy & Analytics, Director, Strategic Planning, Corporate Development, Detroit, Online, Web