Internet Brands is seeking a Director of Program Operations to join our rapidly growing team! We are in need of a highly organized individual who looks forward to the challenge of helping to build and grow our business. The Director of Program Operations reports to the Senior Vice President of Client Services, and involves prospecting and executing partner management programs with key target partners.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Partner Management: identifying, negotiating, contracting, assessing and optimizing up to 100 program partners
- Contract Management & Billing: making sure all partners are contracted correctly, all program participants are billed correctly and all partners are paid correctly
- Marketing Communications: making sure all program participants and suppliers understand changes and opportunities in the program
- Account Management: manage team responsible for supporting program participants
- Communicate, report to, and meet with client on regular basis
- Work with Strategy & Analytics team to develop regular reporting for program suppliers that assess their performance and suggests ways to optimize
- Work with Strategy & Analytics team to help develop program priorities
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Required Bachelor’s degree in business, communications or related field. (MBA a plus)
- 10+ years of experience managing large, multi-faceted programs for other companies
- Strong project and client management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Agency and account management experience is a plus.
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=2046
Check us out! www.internetbrands.com
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence
offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Keywords: Program Operations, Director, Partner Management, Contract Management, Marketing Communications, Detroit, Online, Web