Los Angeles based Internet Brands, Inc, is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst with a strong
background in financial analysis to join our corporate finance team.
- Work with operation managers within the organization to develop comprehensive evaluation of financial
results, focusing on key metrics.
- Partner with operations to develop modeling for strategic initiatives.
- Develop financial and operational presentations for our executive team and investors.
- Develop acquisition-related metrics, assist in post-acquisition integration, and execute financial modeling.
- Spearhead special projects: perform analyses to drive revenue opportunities, cost rationalization analyses,
- Review and interpret monthly profit and loss statements.
- Prepare monthly forecasts and annual budgets along with variance analysis.
- Manage and develop sales performance and compensation plans.
- 3 or more years relevant experience.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or similar.
- Highest degree of proficiency in financial modeling and analysis; skills should include not only Excel expertise,
but also abilities to design, communicate, and adjust models to fit business needs and changes.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all individuals across all functions and levels in order to
present findings and drive positive change throughout the company.
- Ability to clearly define problems, identify solutions, and independently partner with operations to execute
- Experience working with SaaS, online media, or vertical software a plus.
- SQ, BI experience a plus.
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=2021
Check us out! www.internetbrands.com
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence
offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Senior Financial Analyst, Finance, Web, Financial Analyst, Financial Analysis, Online Media, Metric, Los Angeles, Accounting Jobs, Web