The Account Coordinator, based out of the Internet Brands corporate office in El Segundo, CA, supports our New England and Mid-Atlantic sales team. In this role, the Account Coordinator serves as an on-going liaison between Clients, Sales and Operations.
- Support new client roll out efforts in collaboration with sales and operations.
- Maintain high level of customer service and relationship management support.
- Act as day-to-day liaison with existing and new clients through on-going follow up.
- Maintaining documents such as Annual Client Calendar, Forecast, and Pipeline, E-Letter, Client List.
- Interface with tech team in an effort to resolve customer issues and provide input on potential improvements.
- Track and monitor customer payments, following up in delinquency situations.
- 1-3 years of working experience, preferably in business-to-business account and sales support.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Highly organized and detail oriented, strong administrative and organizational skills, and strong people/social skills.
- Poised/professional, assertive, excellent written/oral communication skills, positive attitude, and team-oriented.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including a casual work environment.
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=2003
Check us out! www.internetbrands.com
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Account Coordinator, Customer Relations, Customer Service, Los Angeles, Jobs, Advertising, Marketing, Sales, Reporting, CRM, Analysis, Online, Online Advertising, Ad, Internet, Net, Web