Demandforce is looking for a Help Desk Technician for our Corporate IT team. The position will work from the San Francisco office in a fast-paced and innovative environment.
- Ensure users are provided efficient, effective, and timely support on a 24x7 basis; e.g. manage
and prioritize support requests, issue equipment to team members, upgrade/replace hardware
and software, reimage laptops, resolve phone and network/port issues.
- Manage end user, internal, escalated, and communications during critical service incidents and
problems; invokes problem escalation procedures to coordinate recovery.
- Identify incident commonalities and, when applicable, oversees problem management and root-
cause identification exercises to identify and correct major problems.
- Communicate regularly with staff through group meetings and individual sessions; ensure
issues/input from team is listened to and that organization/department strategy/goals/decisions
are communicated consistently and in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent Experience of Desktop management experience in a service
environment with more than 2,000 customers in multiple locations.
- Minimum 3 years of Helpdesk / Desktop management experience in a service environment with
more than 1,000 customers in multiple locations.
- In-depth Active Directory support.
- In-depth understanding of Microsoft Applications (MS Office, Internet Explorer, Windows
XP/7/10, Windows Server 2003 to 2012)Understanding of network troubleshooting (TCP/IP and
Windows networking configuration).
- Understanding of Internet connectivity (DHCP, DNS, WINS, and Wireless).
- Understanding of PBX and phone system programming (Ring Central & Five9) would be
- Strong knowledge of hardware, software, mobile computing devices, peripheral equipment,
networking principles and functions and multiple operating system platforms.
- Demonstrated experience driving innovation and process improvement initiatives required.
- Experience supporting corporate executives and their assistants.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, are a must.
- Track record of working well with peers and leadership inside and outside IT; developing and
implementing innovative service improvements; shaping IT support strategies and making key
decisions in an information-limited environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and within strict time constraints while working in a changing
environment with continually changing direction and requirements.
- Ability to communicate technical issues to business leaders as well as to communicate contact
drivers to engineers (written and verbally).
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for almost 15 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and flip flops. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=1999
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates a re an equal opportunity employer.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Keywords: Technician, Helpdesk, Network Admin, Tech Support, Web, Net, Internet, San Francisco