Los Angeles based, Internet Brands, Inc. is currently seeking an Inventory Data Specialist that will be responsible for ensuring accurate and complete used vehicle listings for our dealership clients. The successful candidate will demonstrate an advanced ability to organize, manage, and report on a high number of data streams with a variety of internal customers and vendors. In addition, the Data Specialist is responsible for working with the Sales Team to create custom selling zones to be presented to our dealer partners.
Inventory Data Specialist Responsibilities:
- Request and confirm accuracy of inventory data.
- Audit and validate inventory data forms.
- Document, update and communicate with internal staff and vendor regarding activation status and completion.
- Use pre-existing reporting tools and established periodic email to communicate with internal and external staff.
- Troubleshoot and resolve incorrect inventory data by using established diagnostic procedures.
- Act as a resource for internal and external customers concerning inventory data issues.
- Design and complete special reporting projects as articulated by department heads.
- Responsible for the creation, maintaining, and loading of all custom selling zones.
- Uploading dealership logos on to the server so they can be transferred to the website.
Desired Skill Set:
- Possesses a strong sense of responsibility and accountability combined with a high level of detail.
- A strong computer background, including a strong proficiency specifically with Microsoft Excel, MapPoint, other Microsoft Office applications, CRM systems, and the ability to quickly navigate several customized software environments.
- Ability to foster, develop, and grow mutually beneficial vendor relationships.
- High degree of initiative and problem-solving.
- Ability to work well with a variety of individuals across different platforms and departments.
- Exhibits positive attitude and willingness and capacity to learn diverse skills and processes.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks based on business needs and changing demands of day-to-day activities.
- Demonstrates outstanding phone / email skills and etiquette.
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=1985
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are equal opportunity employers.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence
offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Inventory, Data, Inventory Data Specialist, Account Manager, Online, Internet, Web, Dealership, Auto, Auto Dealer, Analyst, Los Angeles