Los Angeles based, Internet Brands is currently looking for a Java Developer.
The ideal candidate will have experience using Java in a fast-paced web/SaaS environment, with a strong ability to prioritize tasks with minimal guidance, and communicate effectively with both technical and business personnel.
- Work with leading platforms including Java, J2EE, Spring, Tomcat, Hibernate, and MySQL.
- Design, develop and test feature enhancements to meet business requirements then package the changes/additions for release.
- Drive ongoing improvements in software delivery including build and test automation, continuous integration, test driven development.
- Participate in development of unit tests and code reviews.
- 4+ years of solid Java (J2EE) experience with an emphasis on MVC design pattern in a web/SaaS based environment.
- Experience in writing scalable web apps.
- Experience in modular/OO coding.
- Fluency in JDBC, Hibernate, or similar ORM frameworks; fluency in Spring or similar dependency injection frameworks.
- Knowledge of shell and other scripting languages (Python, Groovy, Scala or Ruby).
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Fast learner of new and emerging technologies.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=1964
Check us out! www.internetbrands.com
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence
offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
DBA, Senior DBA, Database Administrator, MySQL, Los Angeles, Tech, Jobs