Los Angeles based Internet Brands, Inc, is currently seeking a Financial Analyst with a strong background in financial analysis to join our corporate finance team.
- Work with operation managers within the organization to develop comprehensive evaluation of financial results, focusing on key metrics.
- Review and interpret monthly profit and loss statements.
- Partner with operations to develop modeling for strategic initiatives.
- Prepare monthly forecasts and annual budgets along with variance analysis.
- Develop financial and operational presentations for our executive team and investors.
- Manage and develop sales performance and compensation plans.
- Track acquisition-related metrics, post-acquisition integration, and financial modeling.
- Spearhead special projects: perform analyses to drive revenue opportunities, cost rationalization analyses, streamline operations.
- 3 or more years relevant experience.
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, finance, or economic.
- Highest degree of proficiency in financial modeling and analysis; skills should include not only Excel expertise, but also abilities to design, communicate, and adjust models to fit business needs and changes.
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Ability to work across various functional areas and to interact with individuals across all levels throughout organization.
- Experience working within internet, software, and/or publishing ideal.
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=1951
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence
offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Financial Analysis, Finance, Accounting, P&L, Los Angeles