Los Angeles based Internet Brands, Inc. is currently seeking a Contract Visual Designer.
- Design beautiful, purpose built, responsive website themes and user interfaces for multiple website platforms.
- Create different looks based on design direction and stakeholder feedback
- Source stock video and images
- Work with the Product Team to refine wireframes and develop design concepts.
- Present concepts to and gather feedback from product stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Product to optimize platform functionality and user experience.
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, CS, or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Process oriented, methodical, able to take creative direction and design to spec.
- Understanding of graphic design fundamentals and principles including typography, color use, composition, use of space and layout, grids
- Understanding of responsive design
- Proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch).
- Desire to constantly learn new skills and push the boundaries in design.
- Self-motivated, team player and positive attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- Ability to communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale and process.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for platforms such as desktop, tablet, mobile, Android and iOS.
- Experience designing outstanding web-based products for a consumer-oriented website.
- Strong online portfolio demonstrating responsive, purpose-driven design, attention to detail.
Check us out: wwww.internetbrands.com
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=1931
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Contract, Contractor, Visual Designer, Web Designer, Design, online, Product Design, Los Angeles, Internet, Demandforce