Ngage ICS, an affiliate of Internet Brands, Inc., helps a variety of organizations and high-end service providers build their sales pipeline and increase their revenue by converting website traffic into pre-qualified leads. Ngage utilizes a unique live chat operating tool, service, and approach to convert web visitors and consumers into contacts for our clients.
Ngage is currently looking for a .NET developer to join our existing development team and help design and develop our web-based ASP.NET chat application and associate Windows Forms applications.
- Design, build and maintain .NET web-based applications with the Microsoft MVC, Microsoft OWIN/Katana, .NET frameworks (versions 4.0 and above), Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012 and a talent for web GUI design.
- Perform requirements gathering and analysis, systems design, development, documentation, testing and integration in an agile environment.
- Identify problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback and correct problems.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ Years of ASP.NET / C# experience with an emphasis on systems development including system design.
- Strong demonstrated experience with web development using the MVC and OWIN/Katana frameworks with C# as the language of choice.
- Experience with web GUI design.
- Strong demonstrated experience working with Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012 and developing database-driven .NET applications.
- Familiar with the programming concepts of asynchronous callbacks, events, socket programming, multithreading, parallel processing, file parsing, and encryption.
- Familiar with the networking concepts such as firewalls, TCP, HTTP.
- Experience developing in Visual Studio.
- Git version control system experience desired.
- Jira issue and project tracking experience desired.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
To apply, please visit http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=1895
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Ngage is a young and exciting company made up of an optimistic group of individuals that works hard together. We are a close knit family that enjoys participating in a variety of events, which include a quarterly trip to the lake and putt-putt tournaments. Our office is located in the hill country off loop 360 and it has a pool table and arcade machine. We work hard to provide a top notch service for our clients and have fun doing it!
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence
offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.