Net Driven is currently seeking a part-time Data Analyst and Support Specialist to assist our Salesforce.com Administrator with data governance tasks and administrative support. Candidate should be passionate about technology and be able to learn very quickly in a fast paced environment. Must be self-motivated, independent, resourceful and a demonstrated team member who is capable of being objective and giving/taking constructive feedback.
Net Driven® is North America’s leading provider of results-oriented digital marketing solutions for the automotive industry. Our mission is to create and support the best customer experience in the most efficient way possible. It’s not only our mission to drive sales results to independent businesses using the Internet, it’s the reason we were founded.
Started in 2007 in Scranton, Pennsylvania, Net Driven® is one of Northeastern Pennsylvania’s fastest growing companies. Growing at a rate of 100% per year, we are always looking for new, fresh and experienced talent to join our team!
- Processing and importing data / regular data feeds from various sources.
- Auditing data and maintaining data hygiene (data governance).
- Identify potential, duplicate, incomplete, or inaccurate data.
- Regularly perform data de-duping and cleanup procedures.
- Audit, uncover and resolve data integrity issues.
- Regularly scheduled and ad hoc querying/reporting/analysis.
- First level support for end user problems and troubleshooting by monitoring the email queue to provide timely responses to questions/issues provided via email.
- Assist in documenting and training end users on new functionality.
- Analytical: Be prepared to answer a variety of questions throughout any given day. A candidate needs to have the ability to analyze and solve problems with a high degree of accuracy. A candidate must be able to assess issues quickly and provide solutions.
- Reliable: Many end users and processes depend on the support specialist being available so reliability is required. A candidate must be able to work the designated hours as needed.
- Self-Motivated: A potential candidate should show a desire to learn and progress without constant attention.
- Personable: The team supports users who range from computer savvy to computer challenged. A potential candidate should be able to communicate to both groups in a patient and friendly way to address the question/problem posed by the end user.
- Communication: Regular proactive communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results is necessary.
- Spreadsheets: A candidate should be familiar with simple formulas such as “SUM ()”, “COUNT ()”, and “VLOOKUP ()”. The candidate should be familiar with using Excel spreadsheets to analyze lists of data.
- Word Processing: A candidate should be able to use word processing software to draft “How to” documents for the end users, and should have strong writing skills.
- Email: A candidate should be able to use email to manage and send emails.
- CRM Experience: A candidate should have some knowledge or experience with a CRM Tool such SalesForce.com.
- Data integrity: The largest part of the job will be to manage data and improve data quality.
- Ability to prioritize and re-prioritize as needed.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems.
- High attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills.
- Ability to facilitate analysis and issue resolution across multiple systems and groups.
- Outstanding written, presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to work within existing processes, but able to understand and define where.
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=1850
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
About Net Driven:
Net Driven®, a wholly owned affiliate of Internet Brands, is the leading provider of websites and internet marketing solutions to the automotive industry. Net Driven®’s mission is to drive sales results for your business using internet marketing solutions. We focus only on the automotive industry including tire dealers, auto repair shops, auto body shops, used car dealers and auto parts retailers. It is our mission to drive sales results for your business using online marketing. In 2007 a few independent automotive dealers realized that a growing number of their customers were shopping online, but none of these dealers had an effective way to market to their consumers. The dealers decided to build their own solution to fill this need. They soon realized, however, that building the right web solution would cost too much for any independent dealer to afford, but was too important to be ignored. They decided to build a website solution for all independent automotive businesses and lease it at affordable prices and Net Driven® was born.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence
offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Data Analyst, Salesforce, Administrator, Online, Internet, Web, Part-Time, Scranton