Los Angeles-based Internet Brands is currently seeking a Data Analyst to develop reports and analyze key operational and performance metrics. The ideal candidate will have an aptitude for finding and manipulating data to address strategic and operational business issues. This is a great opportunity for a smart, technology-savvy, numbers/data-oriented individual.
- Develop a deep understanding of the operational and economic dynamics of Internet Brands.
- Quantitative analysis of complex business issues to support management decisions.
- Ongoing report generation, analysis, and review of key business and marketplace metrics.
- Craft and present findings from reporting and analysis to Internet Brands management.
- Execution of analytical and operational special projects, as they arise.
- Streamline reporting processes across all sites.
- Collaborate with centralized Business Intelligence team for key projects.
- 1 year of experience in a data/web analyst role.
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to frame unstructured, complex analytical problems.
- A high attention to detail is a must.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, Vlookup, macros).
- Understanding of SQL and relational database concepts highly preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree required. Degree in Statistics, Mathematics or Economics preferred.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including a casual work environment in the Los Angeles area (El Segundo - near LAX).
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=1805
Check us out! www.internetbrands.com
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, propriety operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com
Data Analyst, Business Intelligence, Analyst, Business Analyst, Web, Online, Internet, Economics, Operations, Los Angeles