Los Angeles based, Internet Brands, Inc. is currently looking for an Internet/SaaS-savvy Project Manager to lead a variety of web/SaaS applications and back-end development initiatives. You will be playing an integral role in all aspects of the software development life cycle. Our ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fast paced environment, managing multiple projects and teams with a positive, collaborative attitude.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently through the entire software development life cycle from initial conception through launch.
- Collaborate with business owners and operational teams to identify requirements and update them on project status.
- Own the project vision and communicate to all parties involved.
- Resolve project design or resource issues before they cause schedule delays.
- Ensure projects are implemented according to requirements and launched on a timely basis.
- Maintain a high level of quality and consistency on all project features.
- Coordinate and participate in investigative efforts for data mining, business analysis, and QA purposes.
- Participate in efforts to continuously improve the software development process.
- 4+ years software project management experience (ideally in an internet/software company).
- Experience with different software development methodologies including Agile, Scrum, or Waterfall.
- Strong experience in all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Strong understanding of user interface best practices, web application design, & usability.
- Experience with distributed systems including an understanding of back-end web architectures and technologies.
- Able to plan work, organize time, and maintain workflow.
- Outstanding communication skills (written and oral), organizational skills, attention to detail, and follow-through.
- Able to interact professionally with all levels of staff from entry level employees to C-level executives.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including a casual work environment in the Los Angeles area (El Segundo - near LAX).
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=1795
Check us out! www.internetbrands.com
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Project Manager, PM, Technical PM, Web Project Manager, PM, Online, Internet, SaaS, Development, Los Angeles