Los Angeles based Internet Brands, Inc. is currently seeking a Senior Java Web Developer. We’re looking for a “full stack” candidate with great Java development experience to thrive in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Develop a performant and scalable product platform for high-volume consumer websites for a high-profile, nationally recognized, profitable internet company.
- Work with leading platforms including Spring, Hibernate, and MySQL.
- Work on the front end using various technologies such as jQuery and CSS frameworks.
- Work closely with product management in defining new product features and specifications.
- Be familiar with unit testing and be able to work with Quality Assurance to test functional product features.
- Work with web operations on bug fixes and deployment of new releases and application management.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
- Strong technical and design skills.
- Proven ability with web development in Java.
- Fluency in Spring and Hibernate
- Experience in a version control system like Git or SVN.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and listening skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences, including non-technical.
- Fast and self learner of new and emerging technologies.
- Self motivated and ability to drive features to delivery.
- Knowledge of shell and other scripting languages (Bash, Python, Groovy, Scala, Erlang or Ruby).
- Management and/or mentoring experience a plus.
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=1726
Check us out! www.internetbrands.com
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence
offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.