Los Angeles-based Internet Brands, Inc. is currently looking for a Web 2.0 savvy Jr. Content Manager to help drive content-related projects. The area of concentration will be in the home vertical, so the ideal candidate would have some experience in this area. (Do-it-yourself, home improvement, gardening, crafts, etc.) Applicants must be flexible as site needs may change, and a true team player.
- Assess, hire, and manage remote writers, and edit submitted work.
- Edit and customize HTML, and schedule newsletters.
- Update social media accounts daily, work with the Content Manager to analyze strategies and set goals.
- Work with other departments on various projects and responsibilities.
- Strong editing experience for web-based content.
- Experience writing and editing HTML for newsletters.
- Current knowledge of SEO, web traffic analysis, and social media optimization.
- Excellent team skills: communication, organization, collaboration.
- Ability to organize and track all aspects of multiple projects to completion.
- Positive attitude, highly motivated to take on projects and improve our websites.
- Experience with WordPress, Google Analytics, and Exact Target a plus.
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=1713
Check us out! www.internetbrands.com
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, propriety operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com
Jr. Content Manager, Content Manager, Web Content, Online Content, Internet, Net, Los Angeles, Journalism, Social Media