Los Angeles based, Internet Brands, Inc., is currently seeking an analytically-minded Business Analyst to join its Los Angeles team. This position will be a key component in driving company growth by developing an understanding of customer behavior and identifying business trends.
- Develop a deep understanding of operational, customer and financial data.
- Coordinate with leadership team to define key business metrics.
- Design and deliver dashboard tools.
- Support ad-hoc analytical reporting to drive business insight.
- Collaborate with product, database and operations teams to support data integrity needs.
- Quantitative degree in Mathematics, Statistics or Economics.
- One to three years of proven experience in business analytics, reporting and data visualization.
- High level of comfort with large relational data sets, database mining and manipulation.
- Experience summarizing and communicating key financial information.
- Clear written and oral communication skills.
- Familiarity with set-up and management of online reporting tools such as QlikView, Domo or Pentaho.
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to frame unstructured, complex analytical problems.
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=1680
Check us out! www.internetbrands.com
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Business Data Analyst, Data Analyst, Web, online, Internet, Statistics, Analytics