Los Angeles based Internet Brands, Inc. is currently seeking a Programmatic Account Manager.
- Support the Programmatic Sales Manager and Account Executives on programmatic initiatives.
- Daily reporting on revenue and deal health.
- Weekly forecasting for programmatic revenue across multiple accounts.
- Set up programmatic deals for multiple vertical teams within multiple SSP accounts. Monitor and troubleshoot any deal issues once they are live.
- Serve as technical expert on functional capabilities of various SSP UIs and DFP.
- Troubleshoot deal set up through problem solving, technical analysis, and coordination with SSP (Google, Sonobi, Index Exchange, etc.) support teams.
- Set up and monitor pacing for programmatic guaranteed deals in DFP, iSocket, and AdSlot platforms.
- Create and manage reports on deals, revenue, clients, and additional topics.
- Pull data from UIs and put together deep analytical insights.
- Assist Programmatic Sales Manager in putting together RFP proposals.
- Coordinate billing for all programmatic deals at the end of every month.
- Serve as a knowledge base for current programmatic industry trends, products and companies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High attention to detail. Ability to operate in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment.
- Strong analytical skills. Comfortable manipulating and analyzing sets of data.
- Strong proficiency with Excel.
- Comfortable with technical troubleshooting and technical analysis.
- Team player – able to work cross-functionally, build relationships, and share knowledge.
- 2+ years of relevant online advertising experience required. Programmatic experience preferred.
- Experience with DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) and Google AdExchange a plus.
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=1602
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
About Internet Brands
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, propriety operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Programmatic Account Manager, Account Manager, Account Specialist, Los Angeles, Campaign Manager, Client Management