Los Angeles-based Internet Brands, Inc. is seeking a sharp, motivated Strategic Planning Analyst to join our team and play an integral role in the strategic/business planning process. This role provides analytical and decision support to our corporate development team as well as business units throughout Internet Brands. This role will develop and execute practical quantitative analysis, market research, and advanced modeling that translates data into actionable insights, and develop financial and data models and tools to provide a platform for decision making support on a variety of opportunities and key initiatives.
- Develop and execute quantitative analyses, market research, and modeling of acquisition targets.
- Develop financial and data models and tools that support focused decision making on a variety of business issues and key initiatives.
- Actively engage in value-add market, competitive, and financial analysis to answer key strategic questions; interpret results.
- Prepare materials (spreadsheets, word documents, power point documents, vizio charts, etc.) that summarize data and conclusions to support discussion of key business issues by business leaders.
- Ideal candidate will bring 1-2 years of analytical work experience, preferably within a management consulting firm, accounting firm, or in a corporate finance/strategic planning role.
- BS/BA in Economics, Finance, Math, Statistics or Business.
- Excellent analytical abilities and the ability to form key, succinct insights and recommendations from comprehensive analyses involving large amounts of data.
- Ability to reconcile quantitative findings with other qualitative and strategic business information.
- Strong problem solving and business modeling skills; experience with developing creating approaches to market and competitive research a plus.
- High degree of proficiency in financial modeling and analysis; skills should include not only Excel expertise, but also abilities to design, communicate, and adjust models to fit business needs and changes.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability in organizing and presenting complex analysis to stakeholders and senior-level management.
- Strong work ethic and intellectual curiosity with the ability to adapt to the situation, be flexible and nimble in terms of work planning, and the ability to think quickly on your feet.
To apply, please visit: http://chc.tbe.taleo.net/chc02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=1441
Check us out! www.internetbrands.com
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence
offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Strategic Planning Analyst, Analyst, Corporate Development, Web, Online, Los Angeles, Management, Business Analyst, Business Planning, Data Analyst