Officite is the leading provider of websites and Internet marketing for the medical and dental community. Our turnkey services range from customizable website designs, local search engine marketing, social networking and patient review management. With over a decade of experience in the industry, unmatched client support and multiple services under one roof, we’ve helped more than 23,000 medical and Dental practices launch their online presence. We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator with HTML developer skill; technical and creative design skills; working knowledge of, or willingness to learn Pardot.
- Develop and send responsive HTML emails that increase the awareness, acquisition and retention strategies for Officite, Baystone, and TherapySites brands.
- Work with marketing and sales teams related to the planning and delivery of email marketing programs and campaigns.
- Ability to execute A/B testing methodologies for email campaigns.
- Working knowledge of eitherPardot or Exact Target is a plus.
- Implement email tracking functionality to improve performance of the email campaigns.
- Create and review responsive HTML emails from templates.
- Manage time sensitive eblast campaigns in a fast-paced environment (includes basic content changes/edits, creating and editing flash animations, making template color changes, create and edit buttons, images, and navigation).
- Perform quality assurance on email content and tracking codes.
- Provide clear and concise communications, verbally and written.
- Effectively diagnose and troubleshoot email issues.
- Identify possible issues with the email distribution platform; work with product vendors to resolve.
- Maintain detailed records of eblast effectiveness including open and click through rates.
- Experience using graphic design tools such as Photoshop is a plus.
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus.
- Must be professional, highly motivated and able to thrive in a multi-tasking environment.
- Demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills with the ability to be assertive, diplomatic and tactful with a diverse population group.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well organized, detailed oriented, accurate and efficient.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Strong computer skills (ability to adapt to new software and systems).
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=1396
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Downers Grove, IL based Officite, a wholly owned affiliate of Internet Brands, is the leading provider of Websites and online marketing solutions for healthcare practices. Since 2002, Officite has built thousands of websites for dentists and healthcare professionals worldwide that have generated hundreds of thousands of new patient appointments. Its services span from premium website design and development to a full, turnkey Internet strategy, including local search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising, mobile marketing, blog management, social networking and patient reviews management, all implemented through Officite’s innovative site building technology and Doctor Portal solution. Partnered with more than 20 of the leading national and state medical associations, Officite continues to transform how healthcare practices attract, connect and communicate on the Internet.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Downers Grove, Email Coordinator, Campaign Coordinator, Email Campaign, Email Marketing, Planning, Brand Strategy, Business, Chicago, Internet, Web, Jobs