Internet Brands, Inc. has a unique opportunity for a smart, driven individual to join the Advertising Operations and Sales Operations team supporting best-in-class content sites across categories such as the Home & Garden, Lifestyle, Health, and Careers verticals. We are seeking an energetic contributor, with a strong record of performance, to operate end-to-end digital inventory management and implementation for multiple online websites. Projects include but not limited to; inventory forecasting, creation, and sponsorship implementation and process optimization.
- Manage the efforts of sales teams, account managers and ad operations teams while assuming accountability for ensuring that custom advertiser campaigns launch as sold.
- Training and development of staff and new hires for Ad Sales Planner/coordinator.
- Creating, maintaining structure and integrity of inventory, managing inventory.
- Troubleshoot and resolve ad delivery and technical issues.
- Forecasting future inventory impression volume for custom sponsorships, new programming and redesigning web pages.
- Oversight of ad call and ad inventory implementation.
- Working effectively across multiple teams and divisions (editorial, design, technical development, ad operations, sales) to create and implement integrated advertising solutions.
- Assisting the sales team in the creation of customer advertiser brand-integrations.
- Institute best practices, improve workflow and efficiency and recommend process enhancement.
- Prepare and analyze reports to ensure optimization and pacing standards.
- Uncover trends within campaign data to create a positive story for client presentations to secure future renewed business.
- Fulfill requests for proposals as needed.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly developed attention to detail.
- Consistent use of effective time-management and organization methods.
- Experience in online media.
- 1 to 2+ years of relevant experience preferred but not required.
- BA/BS from a four year college.
- Track record of exceptional performance with Ad servers (DFP, DSM).
- Ability to operate under consistent pressure in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment.
- Creative problem solving.
- Ability to manage/experience managing projects that span across an organization.
- Customer service or account management experience.
- Data analysis.
- Technical acumen.
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=1344
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence
offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Advertising, Ad Operations, Advertising Operations Manager, Marketing, online, Web, Net, Internet, Sales Operations, Ad Sales, Ops, Los Angeles