Manager of Digital Marketing - B2B
|# of openings:||1|
Martindale-Nolo is the leading internet marketing company serving small and mid-sized law firms and is part of digital media powerhouse Internet Brands. We are currently experiencing high-growth, and we have an exciting opportunity for a Director of Trade Marketing to join our staff in Northern California.
As Manager of Digital Marketing - B2B, you will guide all attorney-client facing communication and interaction to ensure consistency and effectiveness. This position is responsible for increasing the revenue and profitability of existing products including lead generation as well as go to market planning and execution of new products and services. You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company and be comfortable working in a matrixed organization. You will also work closely with all company personnel to ensure they understand our products and market positioning and how we match up against our competitors. You will also ensure the sales team has all the necessary tools and information to sell and service our products. The Director of Trade Marketing’s role will be both strategic and tactical.The ideal candidate will be equally adept at leading initiatives in addition to contributing as a team member in others.
- Manage product positioning and cross-channel (e-mail, SEM, trade show) demand generation.
- Manage and optimize customer lifecycle from prospect to loyal customer and ensure a consistent
product and brand experience across the organization and our product set.
- Develop mutually beneficial relationships with a variety of trade groups and associations.
- Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan for new products, as well as review/revise/recommend for our existing products.
- Provide the sales team with the necessary product expertise, market intelligence, and materials to effectively sell our products and services.
- Review product data to ensure that the sales team is kept up to date on new developments regarding the companies or competitors’ products.
- Act as point of first reference for all marketing product related inquiries and work collaboratively with colleagues.
- Develop & conduct specialized training on new products launched and raise awareness & application of relevant subject matter.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Display a high level of critical thinking in cross-functional process analysis and problem resolution for new and existing products.
- Rigorous analytical ability exemplified by past experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills as evident by communicating with and influencing all levels and disciplines of the organization, leading business and product reviews, developing and presenting compelling presentations and brand stories.
- Teamwork skills demonstrated by the ability to work with, and gain consensus among, multiple internal cross-functional teams and external partners to accomplish business goals and objectives.
- Creativity exhibited by deriving innovative solutions to problems, as well as developing effective positioning, marketing plans, and sales tools.
-Ability to creatively complete tasks.
- Experience in market research, strategic planning, and implementation preferred.
- Hands on experience with marketing automation tools, Pardot experience a plus
- Knowledgeable in Internet Marketing.
- Bachelors degree in business or marketing.
- Two to five years’ marketing/product marketing experience preferred.
- Legal or Professional Services industry background (sold or marketed to law firms and/or professional services providers) is a plus.
- Lead generation or digital marketing business background is a plus.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for almost 15 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and flip flops. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
To apply, please visit: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH05/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=1179
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Marketing Manager, Marketing, Pleasanton, Bay Area, Jobs, Internet Marketing, Business, Product Marketing, Online Marketing, Market Research, Analytics, Web Hosting, Business Development, Biz Dev, MarComm, Marcom, Demand Gen, Demand Generation, Online Marketing Manager, SMB, SEO, SEM, B2B, Professional Services
|Back to Search Results