Are you someone with passion, energy, intellect and drive that can bring fresh ideas? Do you have an analytical mind and a dedication to growing the eDoctors.com business? Are you someone that thrives on making ideas come to life? If so, then keep reading.
Los Angeles-based Internet Brands, Inc. is seeking a motivated web-savvy professional to be responsible for driving the day-to-day business operations of its edoctors.com business segment. In the role, the individual will be accountable for growing revenue by ensuring the sales and account management teams are meeting their goals, by helping build and deliver great products and services to our customers and by partnering with senior leadership to help set the right direction for the business. This is a great opportunity for a smart business professional with experience prioritizing activities, leading both internal and external partners, and a passion for innovating marketing services to the medical industry.
What you will be doing:
- Continuously monitoring our customers’ needs and ensuring that our services, products and processes meet these needs.
- Work closely with the head of sales, account management and marketing to ensure that their teams are able to hit their targets, helping them to optimize processes and knowledge.
- Track, analyze and understand the key metrics associated with the eDoctors business and help with forecasting.
- Work with and develop partnerships to help grow the business.
- Support senior management in strategic analysis of the market and how we should position ourselves.
What you will need:
- Impeccable business decision making skills – an ability to clearly identify how value is created and how operational actions help to capture that value.
- Highly analytical mind - demonstrated experience tracking core business metrics and making or recommending decisions based on those metrics.
- Excellent communication skills – able to take complex information and succinctly and effectively communicate both in verbal and written formats.
- Ability to stay organized – able to keep multiple balls in the air and to deconstruct complex activities into their component parts, track those parts, and manage the activities to completion.
- Team Player attitude– a sincere willingness to place the team above yourself. Able to work cross-functionally, build partnerships and share knowledge.
- Webby - a natural inquisitiveness to what is happening online and a familiarity with web technologies and how to manage feature development is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA a plus.
What you will get:
- Opportunity to be on the cutting edge of how doctors market to and retain their patients.
- Opportunity to exercise a broad range of general management, analytic and entrepreneurial skills and talents toward the success of a growing business.
- Opportunity to contribute in a meaningful way.
- Opportunity to utilize both sides of your brain.
- Opportunity to worth with and learn from some of the best leaders in the industry.
- Fun and casual work environment.
- Comprehensive benefits and compensation package.
If you meet these qualifications and want to build a career with us, then we want to talk to you!
To apply, please visit: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH05/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=1127
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence
offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Manager of Online Strategy and Product, Manager Online Business Operations, Business, Online, Net, Web, Internet, Ops, Biz Ops, Business Operations, P&L, Websites, Division Manager, Monetization, Development, Business Development