Internet Matrix (iMatrix), a subsidiary of Internet Brands, Inc., is a leader in providing online marketing solutions for small, practice-based businesses. Our online marketing services include professionally designed websites, Social Media management, video marketing, pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, and a custom, advanced SEO solution. Based in San Diego, iMatrix strategically focuses on specific niche markets such as the chiropractic, veterinary, and dental industries. iMatrix has small company stability with a startup energy.
iMatrix is currently seeking an Entry Level Recruiter who will be responsible for the success of new and existing client relationships and find the right staff for our winning team. The successful candidate will be passionate about sales and will show it in their actions, their attitude, and their execution. You must be personable, professional, reasonable, mature, and responsible.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals.
- Establish recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives.
- Conduct orientation; create training agenda; advise managers on training and coaching schedule.
- Build applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, employment agencies, recruiters, and websites.
- Create presentations and maintain rapport.
- Provide organization information, opportunities, and benefits.
- Determine applicant requirements by studying/reviewing job description and job qualifications.
- Attract applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting recruiters, and using job sites.
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; administering surveys; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arrange management interviews by coordinating schedules; escorting applicant to interviews; providing company tours.
- Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity.
- Regular follow up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to maximize effectiveness and ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
- Improve organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Avoid legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforce regulations with managers; recommend new procedures.
- Serve as liaison between the sales department and all other company divisions.
- Support sales team with data entry and sales activity reports.
- Process paperwork generated by sales consultants and crosscheck all service agreements in order to maintain an accurate database of customer information.
- Assist with day-to-day sales operations; serve as interim Sales Manager in their absence.
- Ensure records of sales figures are accurate via Salesforce.com on a daily basis for comparison purposes with sales and revenue targets for the company.
- Provide assistance with any Salesforce.com questions and issues.
- Responsible for coordinating all sales team events; ensure participation and attendance.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- BA in Marketing, Business or equivalent combination of education and work experience required.
- Previous experience in recruiting helpful.
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively at all levels of internal and external clients (business, creative, and technical contacts at all levels).
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Track record of professionalism and integrity.
- Solid experience with email, the Internet, and Microsoft Office products.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for almost 15 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and flip flops. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
To apply, please visit: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH05/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=1106
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords:Sales, Recruiter, Admin, Online, Web, Internet, Entry Level, Coordinator, Recruiting Coordinator, Event Coordinator, Recruiting, San Diego, SD, Jobs