Los Angeles-based Internet Brands, Inc. is seeking a motivated web-savvy part-time Content Editor to support our Automotive Content Team, helping to prepare articles for online publication. In this role, the PT Content Editor will create writing assignments, copyedit articles, add images and video clips where necessary, incorporate keywords, meta descriptions, and hyperlinks, adjust HTML where necessary, and help determine the quality of the submitted content.
This would be an ideal position for a detail-oriented automotive enthusiast.
- Research and create writing assignments for our pool of freelance technical writers.
- Copyedit writer-submitted content, correcting spelling and grammatical errors, and filling in missing content.
- Format submitted content to fit the company's editorial guidelines.
- Ensure that image quality, size, and placement meet requirements.
- Work at a quick pace to meet content schedules.
- Work with other Content Editors who will be focused on article research and copyediting.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Good organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong tech writing and proofreading skills
- Ability to coordinate with other internal and external contacts
- Ability to prioritize multiple activities
- Comfortable and proficient working in HTML
- Proficient with Windows-based computer, Photoshop, Word, and Notepad
- Strong auto knowledge. Experience with automotive forums a plus!
- Experience assembling and uploading videos to YouTube a plus!
This is a part-time position (29 hours a week) in a casual work environment in the Los Angeles area (El Segundo - near LAX).
Please submit resumes to: http://chc.tbe.taleo.net/chc02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=1069
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence
offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Part-Time, PT, Content Editor, Editor, Writer, Tech, Automotive, Auto, Web, Online, LA Jobs, Communication, Creative, Enthusiast, SEO, Copywriter, News, Forums