Pleasanton based Martindale-Nolo, a division of Internet Brands, is currently seeking an experienced Product Manager - Ad Platform. Martindale-Nolo's mission is to help consumers and small businesses solve their legal problems. The Product Manager - Ad Platform supports this mission through ownership of our legal lead generation platform that connects consumers with local, qualified attorneys. This is a great opportunity for someone to showcase their talent at a rapidly growing Internet company.
- Lead the product strategy and design for the next generation of our marketing platform.
- Work with internal clients and external customers to identify product goals and define metrics that inform the success of products.
- Create and maintain product use cases, requirements, and wireframes.
- Work with engineering teams to prioritize features and build a product roadmap.
- Partner with General Manager to drive growth in this line of business.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, HCI or related technical field desirable but not required. MBA a plus.
- Demonstrated record of launching successful enterprise level products for desktop and mobile.
- Experience with customer relationship management and reporting tools a plus.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics and analytics.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Strong sense of user-centered design and well implemented user experiences.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, in a pleasant, casual-dress office environment in Pleasanton, CA.
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=1038
Check us out! www.nolo.com and www.internetbrands.com
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence
offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Product Manager, PM, Advertising, Marketing, Pleasanton, NorCal, Bay Area, Internet, Product Launch, Internet Engineering, Web, Online, Media