Downers Grove based, Officite, an affiliate of Internet Brands, is currently seeking a Website Specialist who is interested in joining a fast-paced growing online media company.
The Website Specialist will be asked to efficiently and proactively manage their leads list, which is composed of qualified leads from verified sources. This will consist of following up with existing leads as well as initiating conversations with new leads. Our ideal candidate should be proficient on the phone and be familiar with, and excel at, techniques such as bypassing the gatekeeper, feature-benefit pitching, test closing, and upselling. Organization and attention to detail are important in the transition phase from a prospect going from a lead to a client. The sales team is asked to work hand-in-hand with the client services team to create a positive client experience.
- Effectively pitch the benefits of websites and Internet marketing to small-medium sized medical practices and convert prospects to clients.
- Efficiently manage a leads list through a CRM system.
- Be diligent in lead follow up and scheduling appointments.
- 2-3 years sales experience.
- Excellent communication and phone skills.
- Proficiency in Email, Excel, Microsoft Word and Power Point programs for presentations.
- Working knowledge of websites and Internet marketing.
- Positive attitude and flexibility to changes as required by the environment.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business; or equivalent work related experience.
- Experience in a short sell cycle, with one call close experience.
- Experience working with websites and social media for small-medium businesses.
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=1002
Check us out! www.officite.com and www.internetbrands.com
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Downers Grove, IL based Officite, a wholly owned affiliate of Internet Brands, is the leading provider of Websites and online marketing solutions for healthcare practices. Since 2002, Officite has built thousands of websites for dentists and healthcare professionals worldwide that have generated hundreds of thousands of new patient appointments. Its services span from premium website design and development to a full, turnkey Internet strategy, including local search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising, mobile marketing, blog management, social networking and patient reviews management, all implemented through Officite’s innovative site building technology and Doctor Portal solution. Partnered with more than 20 of the leading national and state medical associations, Officite continues to transform how healthcare practices attract, connect and communicate on the Internet.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence
offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Chicago, Downers Grove, Illinois, Customer Support, Customer Care, Client Services, Service Industry, Client, Manager, CS,Web, Online, Web, Internet, Upsell, Upgrade, Sales, Inside Sales, Facebook, Design, Telephone, Rep, Representative, Call Center, Media Support, Web Sales, Closer