Welcome to the City of Bismarck Jobs page.
You will be able to search, view and apply for open positions with the City of Bismarck from this page.
Please review the following items closely before you begin the search and application process.
1. We only accept applications online, and only for current open positions. We no longer accept paper applications.
2. We do not receive or accept general employment applications.
3. You must apply for a specific position within the City to be considered for that position.
4. Some positions require testing. Please review the job posting closely to determine if testing is required. Tests can be scheduled through the Human Resources Department at 701.355.1336.
5. Some positions require certain documents to be attached to your application. Your resume and other documents can only be uploaded in DOC, DOCX, RTF, PDF, TXT and HTML formats. Failure to attach required documents will result in your application being considered incomplete.
6. Please review the job posting before you select the Apply for this Position button.
7. You must fully complete the application process once you begin. The system does not save partial applications.
8. The system does save completed applications, so your saved information can be used for all future job applications. Make sure you press the submit button once you have completed your application, AND after each time you update your information.
9. All Job Service North Dakota locations and the Bismarck Veteran's Memorial Library can assist you with completing your online application.
Thank you for your interest in employment with the City of Bismarck.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The City of Bismarck does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, or disability in employment or the provision of services and complies with the provisions of the North Dakota Human Rights Act.
The City of Bismarck participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify). This program electronically confirms an employee's eligibility to work in the United States after completion of the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (I-9).