Student Services Coordinator
|# of openings:||1|
ISA is currently seeking a Student Services Coordinator for a contract full-time position to start August 1st at the ISA office in Tokyo.
International Studies Abroad (ISA) is a study abroad provider with more than 30 destination countries. ISA has been providing quality study abroad programs for U.S. college students since 1987. Working closely with host universities abroad, ISA provides students with a study abroad experience that is academically challenging and culturally rewarding.
Period: August 1st start date
Required to work around 40 hours per week including some weekend activities or excursions.
Job Location(s): Shibuya with some travel outside of Tokyo for activities and excursions
The ISA Student Services Coordinator will be responsible for the management of the student’s activities and overall well being in Tokyo, working under the direction of the ISA Resident Director in Tokyo, and in cooperation with the ISA Asia Region Manager(s) in the United States.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Conduct positive weekly meetings with students;
- Monitor well-being of students on a weekly basis;
- Assist students with integration into the local culture and provide students information and advice about opportunities for cultural enrichment;
- Manage various logistical matters such as arranging tours and cultural visits, and coordinating group transportation;
- Assist students in understanding and comprehending learning objectives on excursions and during cultural activities;
Health & Safety
Salary: Commensurate with experience plus transport allowance from home to office of up to ￥15,000 per month.
To apply for this position please send your resume and your cover letter stating your interest and why you would be amazing in this position to Niaya Harper Igarashi at email@example.com
Application Deadline: July 20th, 2018
Interviews will be held in English: July 23rd – 27th
Learn more about ISA at www.studiesabroad.com
|Back to Search Results