For nearly thirty years, International Studies Abroad (ISA) (a division of WorldStrides) has provided college students in the United States and Canada the opportunity to explore the world. ISA offers a wide variety of study abroad programs at accredited schools and universities in Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, England, Fiji, France, Germany, Greece, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Morocco, New Zealand, Peru, Scotland, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Thailand, The Netherlands and Vietnam.
Position description :
- The Program Advisor (PA) position is a U.S.-based member of the ISA team who is tasked with moving students who have expressed interest in ISA programs through our sales funnel toward an application. PAs will specifically work with a population of Interested Students who have narrowed down their selection to a few sites within the next year. PAs work on a team and will have a specific portfolio of ISA programs that will be regionally focused. They will utilize internal and external resources to properly advise students on protocol related to the specific needs of our host/home university partners and of those of ISA.
- PAs will work on campaigns to drive student interest to programs within their portfolios based on strategic analysis of short and mid-term marketing objectives.
- Call and email Interested Students based within portfolio of programs.
- Communicate with Outreach Associates to identify potential student leads and steward them through the ISA funnel to application.
- Call incomplete applications and provide assistance to keep momentum going with student applications.
- Updating and maintaining online listings/directories within set portfolio for GoAbroad, GoOverseas, and StudyAbroad.com.
- Thoughtfully guide students through questions and scenarios that will encourage their application to an ISA program.
- Monitor political events and possible safety threats in the region of your portfolio of programs as to properly advise students.
- Collaborate with Site Specialists and Program Managers to understand the needs of students and work to find solutions to obstacles they have in choosing a program.
- Share responsibility with Site Specialists for any large phone/email campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience studying, researching, teaching, or doing service-learning abroad
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service experience
V. Desired Qualifications
- 2-4 years experience in service, sales or marketing
- 3Strong understanding of the International Education field
- Experience working on a U.S. college/university campus
- Regional expertise in a specific area of the world that includes ISA programs