|Location:||MD - Bethesda|
Valbin Corporation is currently seeking a Domain Linguist for a potential contract opening in Tyson’s Corner, Virginia. This would be a full time position and afford a unique opportunity to work for a recognized Government agency and its priority customers. We anticipate funding of this position in the SEP/OCT 2015 time frame with the work expected to start immediately upon receipt of government funding. Candidates MUST have a current DoD Secret security clearance with ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance and complete a polygraph.
This is a mid-level technical position and all applicants are encouraged to review the position's Qualification Standards carefully before applying due to Government-specified levels of education, certification and prior experience.
• Contribute to team activities performing exploratory search and investigative research of collections using a variety of automated and Government, commercial and proprietary tools.
• Generate detailed information products to include spreadsheet reports, metrics and collection-specific descriptions.
• Review search results levied against collections to assess their precision and accuracy to identify intelligence related files.
• Work collaboratively with team members to include Computational, Domain, QC and Screener Linguists; Triage Examiners and Workflow.
Manage large holdings of data and data products contained within Government client data repositories.
• Meet the requirements of a Triage Examiner performing examinations of electronic data and documents for content.
• Identify files of intelligence value per customer requirements and standing SOPs. Provide files for screening by linguists.
• Produce written reports of findings to be disseminated to customers, analysts and liaison officers.
• Maintain proficiency to operate a number of specialized applications and browsers.
QUALIFICATIONS:- REQUIRED SKILLS
• MUST be able to successfully pass a government issued background investigation and Polygraph, and obtain/maintain access to highly sensitive and/or classified information at the TS/SCI level
• MUST have experience as a Linguist and be able to obtain ILR level 3 passing Language Proficiency Test Scores in both English and Target Language in listening/speaking, writing and reading categories
• MUST meet the requirements of a Triage Examiner linguist
QUALIFICATIONS:- DESIRED SKILLS
• PLUS if an Arabic linguist with DOMEX experience
• Employment within the Department of Defense, U.S. Special Operations Command, or the Intelligence Community (IC) highly desired
Vacancies for this position are being filled with the most qualified candidate for this opportunity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results