Human Language Technology Specialist
|Location:||MD - Bethesda|
Valbin Corporation is currently seeking highly qualified candidates for hiring a Human Language Technology Specialist.
• Lead team(s) of linguists performing exploratory search and investigative research using a variety of automated Government, Commercial and Proprietary tools to generate detailed information products to include classified spreadsheet reports, metrics and collection-specific descriptions.
• Monitoring linguist performance and productivity; provide status updates of work performed, offers assessments of current capabilities, and, informs Government staff of any issues involving linguist productivity and performance.
• Review search results stemming from applying key word indexes against customer collections and assess their precision, accuracy and ability to identify intelligence files from within large DOMEX collections.
• Maintain compliance of finished products with quality standards
• Coordinate day to day work efforts of assigned contract team linguist personnel. Lead ad-hoc teams consisting of a Systems Engineer; Domain, QC and/or Screener Linguists. Work collaboratively to rapidly assess collections and determine their potential intelligence holdings and relationships to customer, Government and DOMEX consumer information gaps and PIR/EEI.
• Coordinate all work tasks through the contract Assistant Program Manager and PM, and work closely with customer POC for the collections under review.
• MUST be able to successfully pass a government issued background investigation and Polygraph, and obtain access to highly sensitive and/or classified information at the TS/SCI level
• MUST be a linguist able to obtain ILR level 3 passing Language Proficiency Test Scores in both English and at least one target language in listening/speaking, writing and reading categories
• MUST have a background in programming and scripting languages
• MUST have at least two years hands on experience managing linguists
• MUST possess a scientific background in linguistics and have an advanced educational PhD degree. Potential for consideration if enrolled in doctorate program with anticipated graduation date. Master or Bachelor degree is not acceptable to qualify
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results