DOMEX Workflow Coordinator
|Location:||MD - Bethesda|
Valbin Corporation is currently hiring DOMEX Workflow Coordinators for an existing Government contract with openings in Bethesda, MD.
• Ensure the efficient flow and importation of processed media through the exploitation process.
• Create, maintain and track project batch entries currently in the Deployable Harmony DOCEX Suite (DHDS) or other translation tools as designated by the Government.
• Import, assign and ensure the timely completion of all batches and accurately record and maintain all metadata associated with processed media and documents.
• Receive, assign and ensure the completion of translation requests. Report on the status of projects to the Government supervisors while disseminating gists and translations directly to the customer.
• MUST be able to successfully pass a government issued background investigation and polygraph, and be eligible to maintain access to highly sensitive and/or classified information at the TS/SCI level
• MUST be able to work on-site at the Government facility in Bethesda MD
• MUST be able to pass Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR) level 3/3 proficiency scores in English, and Target Language in listening/speaking, writing and reading categories
• MUST have at least one year hands on experience performing document or media file translation from target language into English and vice versa
• PLUS if possesses experience supporting the intelligence community and military forces both CONUS and OCONUS
• The Government customer's current Target Language priorities and skills sets preferred are for Arabic linguists formally trained at the Defense Language Institute
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results