Valbin Corporation is currently hiring CAT III TS/SCI Arabic Linguists who are fluent in at least one other language besides English and Arabic for an immediate contract opening in Tyson’s Corner, Virginia. The opening will begin as a temporary position with the possibility of evolving into an permanent position.
• Reviewing raw, unfiltered media, including media containing objectionable material
• Conducting and preparing accurate written gists, translations, and/or transcriptions, of general and technical material, consisting of hand or type written, audio, and/or video language material and documents in hard copy and electronic formats, using correct syntax and expression from the specific foreign language and in English, in a manner that maintains the integrity and meaning of the material
• Scanning and processing a large amount of material in a foreign language for critical and essential elements of information as defined by DOD/DIA customer
• Transcription, translation and general interpretation duties
• MUST have an active DoD TOP SECRET or TS/SCI clearance
• MUST be a local linguist or be willing to move to the DC/MD/VA region
• MUST be able to pass ILR level 3 scores in English, Arabic and additional SCRL language in listening/speaking, writing and reading categories
• MUST have at least one year hands on experience performing document or media file translation from Arabic and a second language into English and vice versa
• PLUS if a linguist has a DIA clearance, previous DoD/military deployments
Linguist positions are limited in this contract! If interested, please send us your resume as soon as you can to ensure a spot and submit the attached application.