DOMEX Program Manager
|Location:||MD - Bethesda|
Valbin Corporation is a leading language and cultural service provider to the government and private sector and is dedicated to delivering superior linguistic, analytical and cultural services to the diplomatic, defense, intelligence, and business sectors.
We are currently seeking a highly qualified candidate for assignment as an On-Site Program Manager position with an active contract supporting a DoD Government Document and Media Exploitation (DOMEX) Community customer. This position is located in Northern Virginia and is expected to move to Bethesda Maryland in May/June 2016.
• MUST have ACTIVE DoD TOP SECRET security clearance with SCI eligibility; Active SCI preferred
• MUST be a US Citizen and able to pass a polygraph
• MUST be prepared to pass Language Proficiency Testing in English and a Foreign Language at the ILR 3/3 Level on a 5 point scale
• MUST have three (3) years previous experience managing DOMEX or Linguist operations
• MUST have a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
• MUST have Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results