Valbin Corporation is a leading language and cultural service provider to the government and private sector and is dedicated to delivering superior linguistic, analytical and cultural services to the diplomatic, defense, intelligence, and business sectors.
We are currently seeking a highly qualified candidate for assignment as an On-Site Program Manager position with an active contract supporting a DoD Government Document and Media Exploitation (DOMEX) Community customer. This position is located in Northern Virginia and is expected to move to Bethesda Maryland in May/June 2016.
Fulfill managerial functions and provide oversight to assigned contract first and second level supervisors and linguist employees. Perform as the on-site Point of Contact between Valbin Corporation and the Government customer. The PM will have oversight of the major contract functions to include WorkFlow, Triage, Quality Control, The 24x7 Watch Center, Linguist Exploitation activities of items identified by specific customer, requests for service, dissemination of language exploitation results to customers and national databases and the content of customer data bases. Coordinates with other government offices and elements to ensure the timely translation and dissemination of files and/or documents of intelligence value iaw government priorities, requirements and SOPs. Assist government and contractor subordinate leadership managing the Deployable Harmony DOCEX Suite (DHDS), Theater Exploitation Database (TED) and other tools used in language exploitation as designated by the government. Ensure all subordinate contractor employees working on contract are able to successfully execute the tasks outlined within the Statement of Work for their respective duties within Language Exploitation. Responsible for coordinating Document and Media Exploitation (DOMEX) work tasks and activities in accordance with Government Priorities and Direction. Oversee subordinate management Team Leaders and functional areas. Ensure satisfactory delivery of performance of the work that is performed across assigned elements and activities. Ensure implementation and execution of the Quality Control Plan in responsible areas. Lead Valbin Corporation POC on contract matters relating to the daily operation of this contract as it pertains to personnel issues and DOMEX exploitation activities. Interact with Government Points of Contact, the OPOC and COR daily to ensure work priorities, manpower requirements, language needs and any problems are resolved. Perform linguist duties as required to translate, transcribe, gist documents and media files.
• Perform as Valbin Corporation Primary on-site Point of Contact on all daily contract matters relating to delivery of services, manpower issues and execution of Government work priorities.
• Provides guidance and direction to subordinate Assistant Program Managers and Team Leads to implement Government work priorities.
• Oversee production of idiomatic translations of non-technical material using correct syntax and Speech (in both English and a Target Language SCRL.
• Interact daily in a positive, professional manner with Government Operational Points of Contact, the COR/KO, Linguists, APMs, and Team Leads.
• Ensure all Valbin and subcontractor company personnel meet and adhere to Government requirements for security, training and linguist work assignments.
• Ensure the 24x7 Response Cell operates in accordance with Government priorities for work assignments, manpower requirements, SCRL capabilities.
• Function effectively and efficiently during extended periods of high pressure and stress; maintain a professional demeanor and functioning with employees, subordinate managers, Government Points of Contact.
• MUST have ACTIVE DoD TOP SECRET security clearance with SCI eligibility; Active SCI preferred
• MUST be a US Citizen and able to pass a polygraph
• MUST be prepared to pass Language Proficiency Testing in English and a Foreign Language at the ILR 3/3 Level on a 5 point scale
• MUST have three (3) years previous experience managing DOMEX or Linguist operations
• MUST have a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
• MUST have Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
• Current or recently cleared and adjudicated at TS/SCI with the Defense Intelligence Agency
• Prior experience with DOMEX at the National Media Exploitation Center, TACDOMEX with Army G-2/NGIC
• Previous experience translating documents in Arabic, Pashto or Dari
• Previous experience with the Intelligence or Law Enforcement Communities to include NSA, DHS, FBI. NSA or CIA
• Previous deployment experience in the military or government service/DoD contractor to USCENTCOM AOR in Iraq, Afghanistan or the Middle East