Triage Examiner Linguist
|Location:||MD - Bethesda|
Valbin Corporation is currently hiring Triage Examiner Linguists for a current contract with openings in Tyson’s Corner, Virginia. These are full time positions and will be a fantastic opportunity to work for a renowned government DoD agency. We anticipate the customer site moving to Bethesda MD in Late Spring/Early Summer 2016.
• Utilize requisite DOMEX, language and analytical skills in conjunction with computer systems aptitude to perform examination of electronic data and documents for content.
• Identify files of intelligence value in accordance with customer requirements and standing SOPs.
• Provide files for screening by linguists.
• Produce written reports of findings and disseminate these to customers, analysts, stakeholder liaison officers and federated partners.
• Notify government supervisors, liaison officers and analysts of significant findings immediately.
• MUST be able to successfully pass a government issued background investigation and polygraph and maintain eligibility for access to highly sensitive and/or classified information and a TS/SCI clearance
• MUST be able to work at the customer on-site location and be willing to work in Tysons Corner VA and Bethesda MD
• MUST be able to pass Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR) level 3 proficiency scores in English, and Target Language in listening/speaking, writing and reading categories
• MUST have at least one year hands on experience performing document or media file translation from target language into English and vice versa
• PLUS if possesses experience supporting intelligence community DOMEX activities both CONUS and OCONUS as former military, government civilian or contractor
• Current customer requirements are for Arabic Linguists who have received formal language training and certification at the Defense Language Institute (DLI). Applicants will be considered who have strong professional backgrounds and linguist experience in Pashto or Persian Farsi
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results