DOMEX Triage Examiner
|Location:||MD - Bethesda|
Valbin Corporation is currently hiring DOMEX Triage Examiners for a current contract with openings in Bethesda, MD. These are full time positions and will be a fantastic opportunity to work for a renowned government DoD agency.
• Utilize requisite DOMEX, language and analytical skills in conjunction with computer systems aptitude to perform examination of electronic data and documents for content.
• Identify files of intelligence value in accordance with customer requirements and standing SOPs.
• Provide files for screening by linguists.
• Produce written reports of findings and disseminate these to customers, analysts, stakeholder liaison officers and federated partners.
• Notify government supervisors, liaison officers and analysts of significant findings immediately.
• MUST be able to successfully pass a government issued background investigation and polygraph and maintain eligibility for access to highly sensitive and/or classified information and a TS/SCI clearance
• MUST be able to work at the customer on-site location and be willing to work in Bethesda MD
• MUST be able to pass Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR) level 3 proficiency scores in English, and Target Language in listening/speaking, writing and reading categories
• MUST have at least one year hands on experience performing document or media file translation from target language into English and vice versa
• PLUS if possesses experience supporting intelligence community DOMEX activities both CONUS and OCONUS as former military, government civilian or contractor
• Current customer requirements are for linguists who have received formal language training and certification at the Defense Language Institute (DLI).
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results