Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 20% company match after 1 year of service. Generous PTO includes 2 weeks of vacation your 1st year (available after 6 months) and accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer 100% company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, sick time, vision, tuition reimbursement prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, and much more
We are seeking a Program Coordinator to join our Prescott Valley Opioid Replacement Services Site . This is an exempt position and requires flexibility in work hours. Expertise and knowledge in Substance Abuse specialty is highly preferred.
In this position you will provide operational, administrative and clinical leadership over daily program functions and coordination of services to our General Mental Health and Substance Abuse clients. Coordination duties and responsibilities include:
- Provide administrative and strengths-based clinical supervision to program staff through weekly individual supervision meetings and/or weekly group staff meetings
- Conduct performance reviews as needed and completes annual performance evaluations.
- Recruit, train, and supervise interns and volunteers for program(s).
- Perform routine and timely chart audits for each therapist and assure timely chart closures.
- Act as a liaison between program staff and funding/referrals sources. Perform networking and marketing functions to build program areas and/or program revenues.
- Monitor staff and service delivery for barriers to treatment.
- Develop written administrative and clinical protocols for staff and programs as needed. Work with staff to develop program curricula.
- Master’s Degree plus two years of BH/SA experience required.Supervisory experience highly preferred.
- Licensed at the Independent License is required (LCSW, LISAC, LPC, LMFT, Licensed Psychologist)
- Co-occurring GMH/SA/SMI adult counseling and working knowledge of: diagnostic clinical skills involving current Diagnostic Statistical Manual (DSM) for co-occurring disorders (GMH/SA/SMI adults).
- Strong interest in program management and development required.
- Knowledge of the current behavioral health prevention/early intervention techniques and strategies, current prevention best practices literature. Familiar with risk and protective factor model of prevention programming. Knowledge of the issues needs to work with school systems for the purpose of providing behavioral health services to students, child development stages and process.
- Ability to supervise and manage staff, write grants and proposals for program funding.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) speaking preferred.