Southwest Behavioral Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over seven hundred employees, and 40 years’ experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 20% company match after 1 year of service. Generous PTO includes 2 weeks of vacation your 1st year (available after 6 months) and accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer 100% company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, sick time, vision, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, and much more!
Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support an organization's application systems. Confers with personnel of organizational units involved to analyze current operational procedures, identify problems, and learn specific input and output requirements, such as forms of data input, how data is to be summarized, and formats for reports . May be expected to write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with all departments, as necessary, to provide reporting needs.
- Maintain changes made to the computer systems at SBH.
- Responsible for creating company reports using Microsoft SQL, Excel and legacy software.
- Licensure compliance for any software installed on PC’s.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- Responsible for keeping your supervisor notified of upgrades and modifications made to the systems at SBH at all times.
- Other duties as assigned
Education & Qualifications:
- Effective performance of this position requires a Bachelors degree in information systems or related field and 2 years experience in the maintenance and/or development of Information Systems.
- Must have a working knowledge of relational databases including SQL and Access.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Must be capable of managing system changes in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Excellent customer services skills. Must maintain relations and communications with multiple internal departments.
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills. Capable of managing multiple projects and keeping supervisor notified of the status of all projects.