Southwest Behavioral Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over seven hundred employees, and 40 years’ experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 20% company match after 1 year of service. Generous PTO includes 2 weeks of vacation your 1st year (available after 6 months) and accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer 100% company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, sick time, vision, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, and much more!
We are seeking an Case Manager to join our HOPWA team!
Working as a Case Manager, you willl be responsible for a variety of support functions within the HOPWA Department including a working knowledge of Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint. Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Works in cooperation as part of a multi-disciplinary team, Case managers, and Program Liaisons.
- Provides case management based on the needs of the team and individuals served.
- Supports Team efforts to provide comprehensive services
- Carries a small caseload in addition to providing supportive services to STRMU/PHP clients.
- Enters information into HMIS,and Excel spreadsheets
- Preps files for retention at the end of each FY
- Monitor HOPWA HMIS compliance
- Develops or assists with the development of marketing materials for the HOPWA Program including Aunt Rita’s Foundation Grant compliance
- Assist and participates with fundraising efforts
- Conduct monthly random audits of housing files
- Follow-up with residents who have exited the program and provide additional resources if needed
- Contacts potential residents to update information and assess housing need; schedules intake appointments, make referrals to appropriate services.
- Primarily Responsible for coordination of care through multi-disciplinary providers.
- Responsible for coordination and facilitation of STRMU/ PHP services
- Works in collaboration with local property managers, utility companies, and other nonprofit agencies to facilitate STRMU/ PHP applications and funding.
- Reviews with client eligibility guidelines and needed documents for intake.
- Plan, coordinate, and assist client with immediate and basics needs to ensure housing stability.
- Complete Housing Plans according to HOPWA regulations and STRMU/PHP requirements
- Provide screenings & and ongoing assessments.
- Assist in facilitating needs to help individuals be successful in the program
- May be required to work flexible hours as needed to best serve the program and client needs
Education & Qualifications:
- Minimum requirement consists of a 21-year age, High School Diploma or GED plus some college course work in Behavioral Health or related fields, plus one year directly related job experience, or the equivalent combination of experience and education
- Experience in behavioral health and office/administrative experience highly preffered.
- Valid Arizona Driver’s License and Motor Vehicle clearance.
- Certification in First Aid & CPR.
- Must have fingerprint clearance issued by the Arizona Department of Public Safety or be eligible to receive within eight (8) weeks of hire.