|Location:||AZ-Buckeye-Buckeye Outpatient Clinic (O)|
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over seven hundred employees, and 40 years’ experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 20% company match after 1 year of service. Generous PTO includes 2 weeks of vacation your 1st year (available after 6 months) and accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer 100% company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, sick time, vision, prescription drug discounts, tuition reimbursement, chiropractic services, and much more!
We are currently seeking a Clinician I- Medication C.M. to join our Buckeye Outpatient Clinic!
In this position, you will work with adults and children providing case management, crisis intervention, conducting assessments and designing treatment interventions. You will provide occasional wellness checks in the community or hospital. Other duties and responsibilities as needed.
Requires Bachelor's degree in the Behavioral Health field (Psychology, Counseling, or Social Work) plus 1-2 years of full-time behavioral health experience. Must meet billing requirement and provide thorough documentation of services. Bilingual (English/Spanish) is preferred but not required. This is a Monday-Friday position with weekends off!
Knowledge/Skills and Abilities:
* Knowledge of behavioral management, de-escalation methods, crisis intervention, and defusing techniques to prevent violent behavior harmful to self or others and the ability to apply these techniques to a client population in various levels of crisis.
* Demonstrates the ability to communicate well in writing and verbally
* Demonstrates a basic knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office
* Demonstrates the ability to perform duties with minimum supervision
* Demonstrates the ability to work well independently as well as within a team environment
* Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills, effective problem-solving abilities, and self-directed critical thinking
* Works well in a fast-paced environment
Further Requirements: Must possess or be able to obtain an Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results