Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over seven hundred employees, and 40 years’ experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 20% company match after 1 year of service. Generous PTO includes 2 weeks of vacation your 1st year (available after 6 months) and accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer 100% company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, sick time, vision, tuition reimbursement prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, and much more!
We are seeking a Case Manager to join our Flagstaff Outpatient Clinic! This is a full-time position working 40 hours per week.
In this position, you will provides direct services in the home, community or office. Interventions may be 1:1 or group based. Performs crisis stabilization functions. Assists consumer/ parent/guardian in resourcing with the community. Conducts assessments and completes necessary paperwork. Serves as central support for members. Performs case management functions as needed. These functions may include behavior coaching, consumer medication monitoring, clinical care coordination between resources within and outside the agency.
- Provide comprehensive support through in-home and/or community-based intervention to- children, adolescent adults and their family members.
- Assesses consumers in accordance with established policies and procedures and clinical protocols.
- Develops service plans for consumers based on assessment and diagnostic process.
- Coordinates consumer care or reports on interventions by meeting with consumer’s care team to review efficacy of interventions and to revise plans of service for consumers.
- Develops and maintains appropriate level of relationships with consumers and formal/informal support systems.
- Provides support and information, education or guidance to consumers and support system members concerning issues of treatment planning, advocacy, and medication management.
- Monitors mental status of consumers and response to treatment plans through face-to-face contact, and updates treatment plans as needed.
- Meets with consumer in their natural setting as needed.
- Provides face-to-face and telephone crisis intervention.
- Completes safe/support plans with clients.
- Conducts groups as needed.
- Transitions consumer to appropriate level of care upon conclusion of treatment.
- Provides information to consumers and family members concerning community resources and linkages to other services.
- Assists consumers and families in securing appointments with support services and agencies, as needed.
- A rranges for transportation for consumers and family members for community services as needed.
- Maintains accurate, thorough and current documentation of contact with consumers, treatment progress and services received/provided.
- Close coordination with the PCP and/or Health Plan will be maintained for all populations when applicable.
- Minimum requirement consists of a Bachelor’s degree with one year of full-time behavioral health experience.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience directly related to healthcare totaling five years is acceptable.
- Valid AZ driver’s license & Motor Vehicle clearance.
- Obtain Certification in First Aid & CPR.
- Must have fingerprint clearance issued by the Arizona Department of Public Safety or be eligible to receive within eight (8) weeks of hire
- Experience working with multi-cultural and low socio-economic individuals.
- Knowledge of computer software and/or applicable programs.
- Knowledge of how and the ability to link effectively with other programs and agencies.
- Must be able to work independently with discretion and judgment to achieve program objective.
- General knowledge & aptitude for working independently with individual of mixed ethnic groups.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) speaking preferred.