Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over seven hundred employees, and 40 years’ experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 20% company match after 1 year of service. Generous PTO includes 2 weeks of vacation your 1st year (available after 6 months) and accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer 100% company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, sick time, vision, tuition reimbursement prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, and much more!
As an employee in the Information Systems Department, each individual is responsible for facilitating efficient and effective computer services, data collection, data storage and data retrieval to assist all SBH staff in working to meet the organizational goals. We will provide up-to-date technology and methodology and fast, accurate disaster recovery. We will protect the consumer data security, privacy and integrity as the most valuable company resource for all staff in providing consumer services. We will provide processes, solutions, support and training in use of the electronic system
We are looking for a Help Desk Supervisor/Tech. Support Supervisor to join our IT Team!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for keeping upper management notified of upgrades and modifications made to the systems at SBH at all times.
- Address complicated support issues which have been escalated by team members
- Ensure adherence to all SBH policies and procedures in Technical Support
- Develop and maintain technical documentation and procedures.
- Supervise SBH Technical Support staff members by defining and establishing schedules, setting priorities, providing support/direction and dealing with administrative issues as needed.
- Ensure support tickets are responded to according to the SBH Priority Response Matrix
- Administer and develop the IS Department support ticketing system
- Train staff on operational procedures and troubleshooting techniques. Provide training on new hardware and/or software applications as requested
- Analyze performance of Support Desk activities and documented resolutions, identify problem areas, and devise and deliver solutions to enhance quality of service and to prevent future problems
- Schedule and organize projects and/or work with the Project Manager to successfully organize and complete projects
- Handle major incidents that cannot be resolved by Technicians
- Achieves customer service objectives by contributing customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying customer service trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Ask customers to provide feedback on agents and customer service experience.
- Maintain changes made to the computer systems at SBH.
- Comply with user training regarding PC hardware and PC software.
- Responsible for PC hardware/software installation and troubleshooting
- Licensure compliance for any software installed on PC’s.
- Other duties as assigned, full blown job description at time of hire
Education & Qualifications:
Effective performance of this position requires an Bachelors degree in information systems or equivalent and 4 years experience in the maintenance and/or development of Information Systems or equivalent combination of education/experience.
Skills and Knowledge
- Knowledge of ITIL standards.
- Needed skills and proficiencies. Customer Service, Process Improvement, Decision Making, Managing Processes, Staffing, Planning, Tracking Budget Expenses, Analyzing Information , Developing Standards, Help Desk Experience, Emphasizing Excellence
- Must be capable of managing system changes in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills. Capable of managing multiple projects and keeping supervisor notified of the status of all projects.
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications including Office, plus Desktop and Server operating systems.
Knowledge of JIRA Service Desk essential for ticket tracking and management.
A+ certification desirable.