Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over seven hundred employees, and 40 years’ experience.
We are currently seeking a Children's Lead Licensed Mental Health Therapist to join our Payson Outpatient Team! This position is fulltime, work schedule is M-F with hours varying between 7:30am-7pm. Flexibility in work schedule is provided to accodmmodations on call hours.
Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 20% company match after 1 year of service. Generous PTO includes 2 weeks of vacation your 1st year (available after 6 months) and accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer 100% company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, sick time, vision, tuition reimbursement prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, and much more! ***Ask about sign-on Bonus
This is a combination role for a qualified licensed professional provides both clinical treatment (75%) and clinical staff supervision (25%).
Provides screening, assessment, treatment planning, case management, crisis intervention, individual and/or group counseling services to adults with substance abuse and co-occurring disorders in an outpatient setting. Functions as an integral part of an interdisciplinary team in a lead role to develop and implement substance abuse treatment, assessment processes and programmatic goals, objectives and activities.
Provides clinical supervision to clinical staff through individual and group staff meetings. Monitors and resolves problems associated with successful service delivery.
- Master’s degree in the Behavioral Health field (Psychology, Counseling, or Social Work)
- 1-2 years of full-time behavioral health experience, that includes supervisory experience.
- Independent Licensed (LPC, LMFT, LMSW, LISAC,) required.
- Supervisory experience is a plus!
- Must be able to work an early work shift during the day, and on-call crisis assistance as needed.
- Good academic and working knowledge of DSM IV, State SMI check list, Community Resources, Psychotropic Medications, Crisis Intervention, Clinical Methods and Procedures, Intervention Techniques and ability to apply same to possible unstable, treatment resistant adults of various ethnic cultures for co-occurring disorders (GMH/SA/SMI). Knowledge and ability to function as a team member, compile, organize and document clinical assessments, intervention techniques, treatments, case planning and follow-up. Ability to participates in setting and defining project goals, objectives and delivery of service modes, represent projects and actively participate in inter-agency/ inter-disciplinary meetings. Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, provide quality internal and external customer service skills to effectively communicate with all contract and funding sources. Bilingual (English/Spanish) is preferred but not required. Achieve and maintain BHP status and SBH credentialing process.
- Minimum requirement consists of a 21-year age