Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over seven hundred employees, and 40 years’ experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 20% company match after 1 year of service. Generous PTO includes 2 weeks of vacation your 1st year (available after 6 months) and accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer 100% company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, sick time, vision, tuition reimbursement prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, and much more!
We are currently seeking a Behavioral Health Professional to join our The Link: Integrated Home Support Program! This position is responsible for providing timely, evidence-based clinical and non-clinical support services to adults, including primarily intakes, assessments, treatment planning, and psychiatric support. BHP will work in a hospital setting along with in-office and in-home. BHP may provide therapeutic 1:1 and group interventions. All services will be guided by the Jason K. Principles and delivered according to guidelines set forth by the RBHA and OBHL. This position will work specifically at St. Joseph Hospital located at 350 W. Thomas Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85013. Work schedule is Monday through Friday 8 AM to 4 PM, or 9 AM to 5 PM with potential for weekends.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and implement treatment plans, clinical assessment criteria, and programmatic goals, objectives, and activities.
- Performs intakes and psychosocial assessments of families, couples, and adults (individually and in-group as therapeutically indicated) within a brief therapy framework.
- Conducts home visits and case consultations as needed.
- Provide on-call crisis intervention coverage based upon the needs of the clinic. This may include coverage during normal working hours, evenings, holidays, and weekends.
- Perform as an integral part of an interdisciplinary team in delivery of above services.
- Educate other providers and Stakeholders regarding the program and services available as requested.
- Coordinate closely with hospital, clinical staff and staff from other providers to ensure services are provided in the community upon discharge from the hospital.
- Provide community consultation and education to community agencies, schools, neighborhood groups, and other community human service professionals.
- Serve as a resource to clinic staff in areas of specialization and attend case staffing
- Attend and actively participate in in-service training sessions, related training opportunities as made available, staff meetings, and agency committees.
- Work with other professionals on plan, market, and implement new programs.
- Accurately and appropriately document client services provided according to the approved clinical standards rules, regulations, and procedure of the agency.
- Maintain required number of client contact hours per week.
- Maintain the expected level of productivity.
- Manage and track hospital referrals. Works with supervisor and/or administrative staff to assign referrals.
- Track outcomes, data and/or initiatives per contract.
- May be expected to drive a SBH vehicle to transport consumers, per the discretion of the clinic and/or program.
- Work with supervisor and/or Human Resources to develop and implement a Professional Development Plan.
- Will be required to drive personal vehicle for business needs.
- To ensure compliance & adequate services, additional job duties may be required to meet the needs of the program and or department.
- Minimum requirement consists of a 21-year age
- Master’s Degree in Behavioral Health field (Psychology, Counseling, or Social Work) and Licensed by the Arizona Board of Behavioral health Examiners plus one (1) year of full-time behavioral health experience. Social Worker and/or experience in an inpatient setting is preferred.
- Required to maintain a valid Arizona driver’s license and pass motor vehicle screening for insurance purposes in order to transport clients, based upon need/requirements of the clinic and/or program.
- Required to maintain personal auto insurance per SBH guidelines.
- Required to be available weekends, evenings, nights, and holidays as scheduled to provide on call crisis intervention coverage.
- Certification of CPR and First Aid Training.
- Must have fingerprint clearance issued by Arizona Department of Public Safety of eligible to receive within eight (8) weeks of hire per program requirements.