SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Account Coordinator is an integral part of the Account Team, which serves as the primary liaison with the client and is responsible for the successful management and production of projects and events. Reporting to the Account Manager, this person performs various duties in the planning, development, activation and wrap up stages of specific projects/events, both in the office and on-site. The Account Coordinator helps ensure the highest quality of client service in the performance of the approved scope of work so that all client deliverables are executed with the utmost in professionalism, accountability, skill, and timeliness, thus successfully meeting client deliverables and program objectives at the highest level of client satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Assist Account Team in preparing materials, documents, meeting agendas, and communications to client as needed.
Ensure all assigned projects are properly completed, delivered and implemented for the duration of the project/event within required timelines.
Assist Account Manager in hiring, training, and managing on site project/event staff.
Work onsite at projects/events and assist in managing project/event activities.
Join weekly status client meetings/calls as required and take copious notes.
Distribute notes from meetings/calls to account team as required and perform action items resulting from them.
Supervise the work of any Brand Ambassadors or support staff assigned to project.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS in marketing, business administration, communications or related field.
- 2 - 3 years experience in marketing, promotions, and/or events, including on-site event experience. Experiential marketing agency experience preferred.
- Experience with financial revenue reconciliation.
- Experience in data-driven environment.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent planning, organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to multi-task, manage priorities and commitments and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work in a collaborative manner both internally and with clients.
- Excellent ability to pro-actively identify issues/obstacles and effectively create solutions.
- Ability to work independently as well as with account teams.
- Very strong computer skills including Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint and Access), MS Project or other project management tools.
- Strong work ethic and ability to thrive and enjoy a fast-paced dynamic work environment.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Customer service/client focus.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds and stay on your feet for extended periods of time.
OTHER QUALITIES AND SKILLS
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environments
- Flexibility in working non-traditional hours as needed (some nights and weekends).
- Social, outgoing personality with ability to network and develop and maintain strong client and customer relationships