SUMMARY OF POSITION
On Board Experiential is looking for a Digital Project Manager that will work closely with internal teams (Account, Production, Design, Strategy and Social Media) and external teams in planning and executing the approved scope of work in support of our clients’ interactive and digital goals and objectives. Reporting to the VP of Production this person will be the "go to" person for all data security compliance issues and processes across all company projects, and will accomplish this by ensuring all data security policies and requirements are strictly adhered to both by internal and external teams, and by third party vendors. In addition, this role will work on creating, building, managing and overseeing execution of onsite interactive or digital experiential activations for experiential events.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
DATA SECURITY – COMPLIANCE
- Be the internal expert and stay current on industry standard data security best practices and specific client data security requirements
- Uphold and implement company-wide data security practices as established by OBE IT, including administering and auditing company practices and policies, as appropriate
- Establish intake procedure and workflow for any project handling client consumer data
- Work with all interested stakeholders (internal teams, third party vendors, clients, etc.) to create and provide appropriate technical documentation for any project handling consumer data
- Directly interact and keep client brand teams advised and accountable on data security protocol, procedures and requirements for projects
- Advise Executive and Leadership teams on appropriate upgrades to infrastructure and/or policies and practices as it relates to consumer data handling
- Properly vet any vendor handling consumer data for compliance with data security requirements according to OBE written policies and procedures, and ensure all proper paperwork and documentation is on file prior to entering into contracts with vendor.
PROJECT-SPECIFIC JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manage project production and communications and documentation of any issues, changes, or required performances that impact the project.
- Provide recommendation for hardware and technology for projects.
- Reconcile all interactive project budgets and prepare post event analysis of interactive projects.
- Work through the proof of concept phase.
- Source, secure and vet all vendors.
- Work with vendors through all phases of the pre-production and execution phases. Monitor performance of vendors.
- Manage monitor and maintain the task timeline, obtaining and managing staff, resources, third party vendors and tracking both progress and the overall quality of assigned projects/events.
- Serve as a primary interactive production contact throughout project/event with internal and external teams.
- Establish and maintain best practices that meet client needs and provide continual improvement to our operations.
- Implement planning tools for project timeline, critical paths, production schedules, etc.
- Comprehensive bandwidth and connectivity plans for projects
- Hardware and connectivity experience more most important
- Provide recommendation and manage for hardware and technology for projects.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- College degree in Marketing, Communications, Computer Science or Data Science, or other relevant concentration.
- 3-years plus experience with data security and/or compliance in an agency environment.
- 3-years plus experience with data security requirements of digital, interactive projects.
- 3 years plus direct experience in producing digital interactive projects and events.
- Experience in a marketing agency environment required.
- Experience in experiential production management on digital/interactive projects preferred
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Comprehensive and current knowledge base in data security, compliance and associated factors.
- Excellent planning, organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to multi-task, manage priorities and commitments and meet deadlines.
- Ability to bring projects/events in within budget.
- Excellent judgment with the ability to pro-actively identify issues/obstacles and effectively create solutions.
- Ability to work independently as well as with other individuals/teams.
- Working familiarity with development process and interactive resources required.
- Ability to manage and influence peers in project management functions.
Flexibility in working non-traditional hours as needed
OTHER QUALITIES AND SKILLS
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments.
- Ability to simultaneously manage, advance and execute multiple projects.