"Best Place to Work In Events 2017"!
In a world where recommendations, reviews and shares are the main influencers for people’s purchase decisions, we make sure our clients are at the center of those conversations. At On Board Experiential Marketing, we are builders of “I-gotta-tell-my-friends-about-this” brand experiences, from consumer activations to press events and from races to product reveals.
With teams in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Portland, Dallas and New York City, we create personalized storytelling experiences through environmental design and build outs for brands such as Nike, Activision, Beats by Dre, Bear Naked, Kashi, Morningstar Farms, Google, and Genentech.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Are you known for staying ahead of the digital curve with changing technologies and applications? For delivering innovative, creative and compelling marketing strategies across all platforms for your clients? Are you an experienced, confident and an enthusiastic leader of people? Do you have a passion for being both strategic and tactical, for being as much a thinker as a doer, and for forming strong partnerships with internal and client teams?
As a senior member of the Creative team, the Associate Creative Director, Content & Amplification is responsible for providing strategic direction and innovative approaches in digital channels (web, interactive, mobile, email, social, etc.) that drive deep audience engagement for our clients’ businesses. We are looking for an inspiring and passionate leader who will take our Creative and Digital teams to the next level, and expand the agency’s capabilities specifically in relation to content creation and distribution.
● Participate in new business development, working with cross-functional internal teams to craft winning and successful pitches, creative campaigns and client programs
● Deliver fresh and inspiring ideas that excite our clients, compelling them to work with OBE
● Bring a thorough understanding of digital, social and interactive content, communications and advertising channels to recommend big ideas that are shareable and contagious by nature
● Demonstrate a strong ability to present and sell creative internally and to clients
● Strategize and implement a plan to develop a digital content creation and production competency within the agency
● Contribute to the structuring of the Creative department to sustain these new capabilities and competencies
● Build and maintain working relationships with key clients
● Instill a passion for using digital and interactive tools and content to enrich and amplify our experiential campaigns and programs
● Encourage unselfish collaboration, trust and teamwork throughout the agency
● Stay on top of industry and creative trends so that OBE is continually prepared to compete and win in the marketplace
Executive Creative Director
San Francisco or Los Angeles
Benefits of joining the OBE family
When you join OBE, you do more than simply switch companies to advance your career. You become part of the OBE family, a group of talented and curious people who dream big, embrace change, and work hard but play harder. We pour our blood, sweat and tears into everything we do - and we love it. We believe that “good enough” is never the right answer, and as a team we continue to push the boundaries of what's possible.
Because OBE hires the best people, we work hard to provide benefits that make our lives better so we offer a comprehensive benefit program which includes:
● Health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental and vision plans
● 401(k) plan after 1 year of employment, with company’s annual Safe Harbor contribution
● Gym/fitness activity reimbursement
● Work from home Fridays
● Dog-friendly offices
● Sabbatical program
● Annual company offsite at a unique location
● Lots and lots of coffee
● Working alongside some of the coolest people you know
Knowledge and experience
● Deep understanding of the digital ecosystem and have an informed POV on how interactive content and technology can be integrated into experiential campaigns in an authentic way
● Strong understanding of client business needs and how it applies to marketing strategy, objectives and creative deliverables
● Strong background in content creation and distribution
● Effective communicator and storyteller with ability to find the best approach to verbally and visually communicate an idea AND articulately present it to other team members, clients, and agency partners
● Excellent listening skills, able to get to the heart of what the client’s needs are
● Ability to prioritize, manage and efficiently complete multiple projects to meet shifting needs and deadlines, seeking assistance when necessary
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
● Ability to work independently and make decisions in accordance with company policies
● Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with flexibility to work non-traditional schedules and work-hours as needed
● Proven ability to partner on operationalizing concepts within budget while meeting timelines
Education and skills
● BA/BS required in Business, Marketing, Digital Media, Communications or other relevant field
● Fluid capability with Mac suite of programs including Keynote and Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
Qualities for success
● Passion for dreaming up game-changing interactive ideas and bringing them to life
● Ability to generate and present thought leadership on behalf of the agency, bringing cutting-edge technology and interactive knowledge that drives innovative client work
● Always self-educating to stay on top of and report on cultural/tech news and trends
● Adaptability to whatever gets thrown at you from day to day
● Demonstrated work or personal experience or interest in technology, lifestyle, sports and/or entertainment industries is a plus
Please include a cover letter explaining why your experience is specifically relevant to this role along with a link to your online portfolio. Like you, we want to make sure this is a great fit so show us your personal style and why you think your next opportunity is here at OBE.