POSITION TITLE: PRODUCTION ASSISTANT
SUMMARY OF POSITION
From time-to-time, and as events are scheduled, we need go-to stellar on-site PA and BA staff to make our events com alive. This need is only so that we can build our local team of go-to, part-time staff for when we schedule an event. If you are interested in being added to our bench, please send your resume.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Serve as primary support for Production Coordinator or On Site Production Lead, assisting in event logistics, vendor management and on site production support.
• Coordinate vendor orders and logistics for proper load up, load in and load out/strike event sites.
• Assist in the procurement, safeguarding, and utilization of all physical components of event activations.
• Interact with and provide assistance to clients and related staff as needed
• Participate in production meetings and provide insights as appropriate
• Assist in obtaining various city, state and local permits as requested
• Handle sensitive information in a confidential and discrete manner
• Assist PC and On Site Lead in the execution of a quality production and to ensure deadlines are met
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelors Degree in related field or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 2-3 years experience in live event production required
• Experience managing vendor relationships
• Experience in Sports event activations a plus
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Great planning, organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills.
• Ability to manage priorities and commitments and meet deadlines.
OTHER QUALITIES AND SKILLS
• Excellent judgment with the ability to pro-actively identify issues/obstacles and effectively create solutions.
• Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment.
• Strong work ethic and ability to thrive and enjoy a fast-paced dynamic team work environment.
• Flexibility in working non-traditional hours as needed (some nights and weekends).
• Enjoys working in a fun environment!