IT Client Support Technician
|# of openings:||1|
• Efficiently prioritize work to meet level of service deadlines.
• Field incoming help requests from end users via both telephone and email in a courteous manner.
• Escalate problems (when required) to the appropriately experienced technician or next tier of support.
• Record, track, and document the help desk request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to the final resolution.
• Maintain focus on data security, following compliance requirements, company policies, and industry best practices.
• Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization.
• Perform hands-on maintenance and support at the workstation level, to include: hardware and software technical issue resolution, software installations and upgrades, file backup and restoration activities, and vulnerability mitigation.
• Configure new systems and replace legacy systems as business requirements dictate.
• Administer domain security policies, i.e. account creation, assign access permissions, and OU placement.
• Microsoft Windows workstations in an enterprise domain environment
• Microsoft Office suite support
• Malware mitigation / removal
• Experience troubleshooting basic network connectivity issues
• Experience utilizing remote support tools (Dameware / Teamviewer / RDP)
• Data security practices in a corporate environment enabling protection of PII, ITAR, or CUI/CDI categories of data
• Office 365 client support and configuration for Skype For Business, Office 2016, SharePoint, and OneDrive
• Experience using Active Directory Users and Computers for account level changes
• Experience with revision control technologies (e.g. SmarTeam, GIT, or SVN) and their supporting infrastructure
• Experience supporting audio visual equipment in a conference room setting
• Experience with IT software packages for helpdesk ticketing and asset management
|Back to Search Results